Saint Laurence church built in Contrada Valle is the proof of the important meeting point between the Valley of Ome, Val Trompia and Val Camonica.
The inscription in the stone fixed in the external part of the apse commemorates the laying of the first stone: PRIMUS LAPIS POSIT. Die VIII sepetem. 1748.
In 1867 the Italian Government confiscated all the goods from Monasteries and charity congregations, including Saint Laurence church.
Chimina family claimed all of the seized goods by paying a ransom and then left them to the new "Administrative Commission of the goods of Cappellania" created by the union of the inhabitants of the Valley.
For any information please fill the following form: